It’s been busy, productive and fresh week for me. Guys, let me show off my week haha. Good to have something to show off, don’t ya agree?
- The Couch-surfer I picked up last week came back to Sydney and asked to hang out with me. It’s been a long time since I open myself to a newbie. It was hard. I didn’t know what I should talk about to break the ice. Though I made it and had a good time sharing my travelling experience. Yayyy 😀
- I have practised Mono-task and mind-therapy since Monday. Mind-therapy could be anything that shoots your mind, makes it calm and eventually you feel ease. It’s exactly the same feelings after you have a body massage. For me, I like painting, drawing and colouring. It works perfectly well. I know meditation is good and even magical effect but it is not easy to apply for me at this stage so I give myself sometimes to practise. Highly recommend Mono-task and mind-therapy to those who have “mind-butterfly” like me 😛
- Helped my friend to move. On the way back home, I drove 20 klm further (because I got lost) while my petrol tank were running super low. Whispering in the air “Who knows it will lead me to meet a hot NRMA mechanic by chance =))” … Damn, I arrived home fine.
- Awkward is when I turned air-plane mode on and 8 hours later I turned it off and thought “ah, maybe there will be quite a few messages, missed calls, facebook notifications, intagram hearts, pinterest messages but it turned out “nothing at all”, nothing, hahaha – Tear dropped laughing. Should get more awkward moments, it’s helpful, at least I got my WIP smashed =))
- Found quite a few stories about inspiring people/influencers this week. Love it so much. I want to write notes and make a collection of their bio and stories. Yeah, have a reason to spend money on Moleskine tomorrow lol.
- Stopped reading self-improvement books this week. It surely helped to calm the waves of storm in my head. I allowed myself a moment to think it’s ok I am good enough. Almost finish the Alchemist though (lmao) Nice! certainly it’s high rated for reasons.
- Attended my friend’s graduation and had good laughters and warm reunion with old friends.
- Dream – I had a few moments (perhaps longer than moment but hour) to work on my dream. Wasn’t sure if it was my dream but surely I know I worked. They say if you are not sure, just do it.
- I contacted a well-known lacquerware home decor product supplier in Vietnam a month ago and today they replied me (Y)
- Got inspired by Julia Doan and want to spend some time and money in Shu Uemura =)) Also I want new dresses, new make up style and colour my hair. Yet, If I colour my hair, I hate the fact that my hair will have so much split-end and get super dry. YOLO or HEATHY?
- Above all, I need to finish my freelance tasks tomorrow!!! Follow by gardening and cleaning job ;__: